Let’s assume you are part of the large number of people all the world that use and make use of Powerbeats Pro as they listen to their favourite songs or even make calls.
Just incase you own a pair of powerbeats pro earbuds and you are wondering to learn about how to reset powerbeats pro? Then carefully ready this article, as we will be covering the steps required to reset powerbeats pro.
This particular powerbeats pro is actually popular among specifically designed workout earbuds, and it is the favorite go-to earbuds for many workout enthusiasts.
Of course it is a true wireless earphone designed to make your experience using earbuds while engaging in different forms of physical activities such as running or working out at the gym quite an enjoyable and pain-free experience.
Also it is designed with an adjustable secure-fit ear hook that will stay in place while you are engaged in any physical activity, so you no longer have to keep adjusting your earbuds during intense physical activity.
Now its is also sweat and water-resistant, so you can be sure that your powerbeats pro earbuds will not get damaged from sweat when you are engaged in an intense physical workout.
Now, it’s also offers you long-lasting playback time and can last up to 9 hours with a single charge, so you will be getting about 24 hours of playback time with a fully charged case.
It also provides excellent sound quality that makes listening to music or any other activity with the earbuds an enjoyable experience.
These features make it an excellent earbud, but just like any other technical device, it is prone to developing issues or faults over time. You might sometimes need to reset powerbeats pro to resolve the issue.
If you are in a situation where you might need to reset powerbeats pro, read through the subsequent sections of this article, as we will discuss how to reset powerbeats pro.
Resetting the Powerbeats Pro
This same powerbeats pro is a fantastic device, but sometimes you might have Bluetooth issues, sound issues, charging issues, or any other issue preventing your powerbeats pro from performing optimally.
When any of this issue occurs, all you need to do is reset powerbeats pro, and the issue will be resolved.
The required steps to reset powerbeats pro is simple, straightforward, and do not require technical expertise.
Follow the steps below to reset powerbeats pro.
- Firstly open the charging case lid and put earbuds inside the case. Also, ensure that you do not close the lid.
- Then press down the system button located at the back of the charging case for approximately 15 seconds or until the indicator light flashes red and white LED lights.
- Then release your hold on the system button.
The presence of the indicator light flashing red and white signifies that you have been able to reset powerbeats pro, and you can now pair it with a device to confirm that the issue has been resolved.
How you can Pair Powerbeats Pro
Once you have been able to reset powerbeats pro, the next step is to pair your powerbeats pro to a device.
This section of the article will explain how you can pair your powerbeats pro with different devices.
How to Pair Powerbeats Pro With iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
You can pair your powerbeats pro with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following the steps below.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Then put your pair of powerbeat pro inside the charging case.
- With the lid of your charging case still open, place the earbuds close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Then follow the prompts on your device screen to complete the pairing process.
Pairing Powerbeats Pro with Android, Mac, or any other Device
You can easily pair your powerbeats pro with an android device, a Mac, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device by following the steps below.
- First of all turn on the Bluetooth on your android, Mac, or any other preferred device.
- Then put your powerbeats pro inside the charging case.
- Ensure that the case’s lid is open, and press down the system button at the back of the case till the indicator light comes up.
- Then, on your device’s Bluetooth menu, go to the list of connected devices and select your earbuds.
If you have followed the steps listed above, you have been able to pair your powerbeats pro earbuds with your device successfully.
How you can Reset Powerbeats 3
If your powerbeats 3 earbuds have not been functioning optimally, resetting your powerbeats 3 earbuds might be the solution to resolving the issue.
Follow the steps below to reset Powerbeats 3.
- Just press and hold down the power button and volume button simultaneously for approximately 10 seconds.
- Then release both the power and volume buttons once the indicator light starts blinking rapidly.
If you have followed the steps listed above, you have been able to reset your powerbeats 3 earbuds. You can then pair it with another device to confirm that the issue has been resolved and your earbuds now work optimally.
How to Reset Powerbeats 2 Earbuds
If you own the powerbeats 2 earbuds, you can easily reset them by following the steps below.
- Plug your powerbeats 2 wireless into a power outlet.
- Then press down the power button and volume button for approximately 10 seconds.
- Release your hold on both the power and volume buttons once the 10 seconds have elapsed.
If you have followed the steps above, then you have been able to reset your powerbeats 2 earbuds, and it is ready to be paired with another device.
How to Reset Powerbeats Earbuds
You can reset powerbeats earbuds by following the steps below.
- Press down the power button and the volume down button for approximately 10 seconds or until the indicator light flashes.
- Once the indicator light comes up, release your hold on both buttons.
If you have followed the steps above, you have been able to reset your powerbeat earphone, and it is ready to be paired with another device.
Resolving Powerbeats Pro not Working
If your powerbeats pro has just stopped working, you can attempt some of the troubleshooting methods below to resolve the issue.
- First clean both the earbuds and the charging case.
- Disconnect multiple Bluetooth connections to your powerbeats pro.
- Disconnect and re-pair your powerbeats pro
- Use the beats supported app.
- Reset powerbeats pro.
It’s very clear that this article has covered the steps required to reset powerbeats pro, and we also looked at how to reset other models of the powerbeat earphones.
So maybe you have further issues, then be sure to contact the Apple customer service team for further assistance.