We all know that we are in the era of digital everything, I mean digital world, what I mean is the life where everything is made easy in digital forms just to make life easier for everyone, one of them is airpods.
Normally, a pair of airpods is actually considered a great buy. So if you have one and want to know how to connect airpods to Samsung TV, Then go through this article, as we will be showing you the proven steps you can follow to connect airpods to Samsung TV.
Obviously Apple airpods are a very popular brand of earbuds available in the market. And surely they provide great value for your money, making them one of the most bought earbuds.
Note that they are also compatible with many other devices that are neither produced nor owned by the Apple brand.
Surely they are compatible with a wide range of devices, such as Android smartphones, smart TVs such as the Samsung TV, windows devices including Windows PC, Bluetooth enabled game consoles, and any other Bluetooth enabled device.
So if you own a Samsung smart TV and a pair of Apple airpods, then the sections of the article below will give you a step-by-step guide on how to connect airpods to Samsung TV.
Ways to connect Airpods to Samsung TV
Most of the Samsung TV is a smart tv that is Bluetooth enabled. This makes it compatible with the apple airpods and relatively easy to connect airpods to Samsung tv.
Follow the simple steps listed below to connect airpods to Samsung TV.
- First, confirm that Bluetooth is turned on, on your Samsung Tv.
- Put both earbuds in the charging case, then press and hold the button at the back of the charging case until you see a flashing LED light which indicates the earbud is now in pairing mode.
- Then on your TV, go to the Bluetooth setting and navigate to the list of available devices. Then from the list, select your airpods name.
If you have followed the steps listed above, you have been able to connect airpods to Samsung TV, and you can begin to use your airpods as you deem fit.
How to connect Airpods to Samsung TV Without Bluetooth
Samsung smart TVs come enabled with Bluetooth support. However, if there is an issue with your TV’s Bluetooth or your brand of Samsung TV does not support Bluetooth, and you want to connect your airpods to your TV.
The only available solution will be to purchase a Bluetooth adapter that you will then connect to your Samsung TV audio port. With the steps listed below, you will be able to connect airpods to Samsung TVs without Bluetooth.
- Press the pairing button on your Bluetooth adapter to enable pairing mode.
- Put your airpods in the charging case and press the button at the back of the case till you see a flashing LED light signifying your airpods are in pairing mode.
- Wait for a couple of seconds, and both devices will automatically pair with each other.
Following the steps listed above will help you connect airpods to Samsung TV without using the TV’s Bluetooth.
Connecting Airpods to Samsung Phones
The Samsung phone, which is an android device, is very compatible with the apple airpods. You only have to follow the simple steps listed below to enable you to connect airpods to Samsung phones.
- First, put your airpods into the charging case.
- Then press the button at the back of the case for a couple of seconds, or till you see a flashing LED light signifying the airpods are ready for pairing.
- Then on your Samsung phone, go to the settings menu.
- From settings, navigate to Bluetooth settings, and from the list of available devices, select your airpods name.
- Both devices will then automatically pair with each other.
If you have followed the steps listed above, then you have been able to connect airpods to Samsung phones, and you can begin to use them as you deem fit.
How you can Fix Airpods won’t Connect to Samsung TV
Assuming you are in a situation where your airpods won’t connect to Samsung TV. In that case, you need not worry, as this section of the article will take you through troubleshooting solutions you can employ to fix the airpods that won’t connect to the Samsung tv issue.
- Make sure the TV volume is up, as the TV volume will affect how sound is being transmitted to the airpods, and you might not hear anything when the volume is too low.
- So if you own an iPhone, you might need to check that the Bluetooth is not turned on to prevent the airpods from trying to pair with the iPhone while neglecting your Samsung TV automatically.
- Disconnect the Airpods from the TV and try to pair again from a very short distance from the TV, preferably a maximum of 3 feet away.
- If none of the above solutions work, reset your airpods and then re-pair them with your TV.
Resetting Apple Airpods
You can reset your pair of Apple airpods by following the simple steps listed below.
- Put your airpods inside the charging case, and leave the closing lid open.
- Then press and hold the small button at the back of the charging case for approximately 15 seconds or till the LED light changes from flashing amber color to flashing white.
- Then close the lid of the charging case.
If you followed the steps above, you have been able to reset your pair of airpods, and you can now attempt to pair it with your Samsung TV to confirm that the pairing issue has been resolved.
Steps to Connect Airpods to TV LG
Incase your LG TV is a smart TV and Bluetooth enabled, you can conveniently connect airpods to your LG TV by following the basic steps listed below.
- Place your airpods in the charging case and press the small button at the back of the case till the LED light starts flashing, which signifies the airpods are ready for pairing.
- Then go to the settings option and select advanced settings on your LG TV.
- Also navigate to the sound menu and select sound out
- Then on the LG sound sync Bluetooth option, click on detect.
- Then from the list of detected Bluetooth devices, select your airpods.
After following these steps as instructed, your airpods will automatically pair with your LG Tv, and you can begin to use it to enjoy a better TV experience.
It’s certain that this content has given a step-by-step guide on how to connect airpods to Samsung TVs with or without Bluetooth. In addition we also touched at how to connect airpods to Samsung phones and LG Televisions.